Robitronic’s nitro engines are a high-performance, yet economically priced alternative to exotic and expensive competition engines. The most current engine design, paired with state-of-the-art cnc-manufacturing render the "Power Unit" engines of the highest quality possible. To ensure and continuously comply to the quality standards, every new production run is accurately checked and dyno-tested.
The .28 size "Power Unit" is a 4,6ccm big block engine for 1/8th scale buggies, truggies and monster trucks. Its oversized cylinder head provides plenty of cooling for even the hottest races. The dual-support conrod, the robust abc-construction and the 3-needle composite carburetor are only some of this engines top features. For easy factory-settings, the needles are specially designed (to mount flush with the carburetor).
- CNC machined, red anodized cooling head for optimum airflow
- Sliding carburetor featuring 3 needles for easy tune
- The needles design facilitates carburetor settings and enables an easy-to-recover factory setting.
- SG-crankshaft with a large intake
- Optionally available turbo head to boost the engine’s performance even more
- True ABC-construction for minimal wear and a long engine life